Friday, January 1, 2010

Almost obese- scary!

Calculated my BMI today. I have a BMI of 29. That's scary!!!!!!!!!! One more point to go and I'll be a BMI of 30, which is Stage 1 of clinical obesity. Definitely need to start running, jogging, walking tomorrow- no matter what. Definitely need an intervention.

Also, no more pizza delivery for me. My favorite pizza place burned down in November and I started ordering from another pizza place. This new place has 2 for 1 specials-more economical to buy 2 small hawaiian pizzas than just one and makes for yummy leftovers, but not good for my waistline. Took down my pizza delivery brochure from its place of honor on my bulletin board and put it in the garbage bin in my room. Still too much temptation. Retrieved my pizza delivery brochure from the garbage can and went downstairs and put it in the recycling box. From now on, I have to WALK to the pizza place to get my pizza fix and order 2 slices of pizza and a pop rather than 2 whole small pizzas.

XOXO,
fat dietitian-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment