Yes,
The day that I was anxiously waiting for- NOT! finally arrived. It was the lab in which we measured our body fat thickness. There were four of us in our group, and for most of the measurements, I was definitely the fattest. The worst measurement was measuring the fat on our thighs. I was the first one being measured with my thighs of thunder. I'm wearing my shorts, and of course, one of my team mates poses a question to our professor on how to measure the thigh fat when I am the guinea pig. Me in my shorts, and the prof on-looking! I wanted to disappear into the ground. Yes, my worst fears were confirmed- I have gained lots of body fat. Bad news-I am swamped with school, work and extracurriculars and feeling overwhelmed by it all. I'm definitely not going to lie, but I have not exercised since Monday and will probably not be serious about it for maybe a few more days. We'll see- it depends on how school goes.
xoxo,
fat dietitian-to-be
P.S. I gave in to my emotional over-eating yesterday and ordered a small hawaiian pizza, fries,chicken breast and coleslaw. I did not eat all of it last night though; there was one slice of pizza and part of the chicken breast left over from last night, which I ate for a very late lunch today. The coleslaw was a write-off though. I tried it last night, but it was warm and unappetizing so it went to the garbage can.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment